2nd Annual French and Indian War Weekend
September 21 @ 10:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm
1340 South Pleasant Valley Road, Winchester VA 22601
Visit Winchester’s Oldest Home: While in Winchester, visit the Fort Loudoun Site and George Washington’s Office.
• 18th Century Colonial Encampments
• Drilling and Musket Presentations
• Two Battle/Skirmishes
• Historical Interpretation of Colonial Forces in the French and Indian War
• Presentation of the French Forces on the Virginia Frontier
• Presentation of the Native American Experience on the Virginia Frontier
• Tours of the Abram’s Delight Site
Water and Firewood will be provided for Campsites
Event Sponsored by Winchester-Frederick Historical Society • www.WinchesterHistory.org
and the Virginia Regiment Captain George Mercer’s Company • www.VirginiaRegiment.com
Contact TonyElar@embarqmail.com for Event Registration & Further Information.